Thursday 29 October 2009

Life and other shit...

You support the BNP and you know it.

All you people who find yourself sickened by Nick Griffin, deep down, if you're white and of a certain age, you'll find yourself agreeing with the immigration policies and I bet you found yourself secretly chuckling when he put down Jack Straw last week for his dad being a WW2 coward!!!!!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I don't support the ku klux klan like, racist and slightly silly way in which they go about their business but let's face it...the country is pissed with the Government.

But will they stand up and say something? Will we take to the streets and fight for our morals? Will we stand up and be heard?!

No. Let's be honest, this country is full of people who are all a bit too polite to understand what's going on with the country.

Our financial system is screwed, bankers get bonuses which amount to more than 10 people's salaries. Government squeeze money from us year after year and then pretend it's all awful. Will they repay the expenses? Hmm, debatable. They'll make an example of the few and expect the rest to slip under the radar.

When it all kicks off and we need to stand up and fight, we'll get done in.

Has anyone reading this ever noticed it's becoming 1984? Police state?

The man who was in effect murdered by a police officer in London during recent protests. Jean-Charles De Menezes. The woman who was thwacked by a copper during those same protests.

There is some major injustice in this world, we sit by and let the sun set on every incident that occurs.

If you want a prime example - have a look on youtube for the video of the woman who was thrown to the floor and bound for asking a police officer for their badge number (when they never had it displayed, which is a violation in itself).

I am a young woman in the North West of Wales, work in England - and I am very disillusioned woman. I want the sun to rise every morning and for the world to be ok. Utopian will never happen. Should I feel like this at my age? Should it upset me to see the hurt the world is going through?

What is it with money anyway? It's the root of all our problems. Look at Africa - I saw a news article on Kenya and how deep in poverty they are. It's all money. It's all crap. Everyone should cohabit peacefully, happily and without fear of pain.

So what went so wrong?

I emplore you to tell me...

Also, I am pretty furious with a neighbouring council which was formed in the last year. Not only are they the most incompetent f*ckers I have ever come across in a small scale government position, they're wasting tax payer money on moving across the f*cking road!!!!!! £30,000,000...yes, THIRTY MILLION.

This city has no city centre cinema, no theatre - they've spent £8,000 per DAY on consultants when setting up the council and then want to close one of the major car parks in the city to build a "conference and arts centre"!?

Sort out the city centre first! Shops left right and centre are closing due to rates that we're paying to a rich git in a big house (Duke of Westminster...yes I bet you know where I am now!!) and the city is dying.

It's so sad to see because I love my town, it's my home town (apart from where I live, which I adore with every fibre of my being). To see it screwed over so royally by a bunch of idiots makes my blood boil. And it's not like I can even do anything about it as I don't pay my council tax or anything! Well, thinking about it, I do contribute to the city and have for some time considering I work in it...hmmm, we'll see.

And finally - IT'S OCTOBER...STOP ADVERTISING CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment